Thomas Sabo Sterling Silver Large Colourful Dragonfly Necklace TKE1838
THOMAS SABO necklace from the Sterling Silver Collection.
- Play of colours in paradisiacal nature
- Symbol of happiness and freedom
- Elaborate stone settings
A journey to paradise: Creative, Boho-inspired and playful at the same time, the handcrafted pendant of this fine necklace stands for a new mix of colours, shapes and cultural influences in the THOMAS SABO design language. On the piece of jewellery, elaborately developed in three dimensions, the more than 30 stones harmonise with the artistic structure of the design and, together with the shimmering, iridescent look of the abalone mother-of-pearl, shine particularly brightly in the sun. Traditionally, the dragonfly is a symbol of lightness. Be colourful – be happy – be free.
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Orange Zirconia
- Violet, Turquoise, Blue & Pink Glass-Ceramic Stone
- Red Synthetic Corundum
- Blue Synthetic Spinel
- Abolone Mother-of-pearl
- Chain Length: 40cm/42.5cm/45cm (adjustable)
- Height: 3.0cm (approx.)
- Width: 3.4cm (approx.)
- Thickness: 0.15cm (approx.)
- Necklace comes in matching THOMAS SABO packaging.
We Also Recommend